Zachary Kempton is a shareholder at Munninghoff, Lange & Company. He serves clients in the firm’s assurance service group, as well as in our tax services and advisory groups. He works with clients across a wide range of industries, including automotive, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and professional services firms.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kempton worked for a registered investment advisor as Vice President- Finance, where he was responsible for the accounting, finance, and operations of that firm. This position also required interaction with clients, lenders, regulators, and managing service provider relationships. Mr. Kempton draws upon his experience in working outside of public practice in serving clients, with specialized experience in transaction and valuation services.
When speaking about our accountants, Mr. Kempton also worked for a global public accounting firm as a manager in their assurance practice, including nearly two years in an offshore jurisdiction. During his tenure with this firm, he managed a number of large assurance engagements of both public and private clients, consulting projects, and was active in firm staff training programs.
- B.B.A in Accounting, Marketing, Business Pre-Law – Ohio University
Admitted to Practice
- CPA – State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Kentucky
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio and Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CFA Institute and CIPM Association – member
- Ohio University College of Business Society of Alumni and Friends – Stinson Society