Paul Neltner is a Shareholder & Treasurer at Munninghoff, Lange & Company. His primary focus is on the firm’s Tax Advisory Services, Small Business Consulting, and Business Owner Planning Groups. He has worked with clients across many industries since he started with the firm in 1985. This breadth of experience has been instrumental in developing the foundation of knowledge that he uses in advising the firm’s clients. Paul works with his clients in the field of taxation and financial planning to gain a deeper understanding of their goals to provide a path toward attaining them using his unique blend of knowledge and skills. Paul also serves on the firm’s internal management Executive Committee.
In addition to his CPA license, Paul holds the additional AICPA designation of PFS (Personal Financial Specialist), a designation awarded to those CPAs who have demonstrated their knowledge and expertise in the personal financial planning field through testing and experience.
- B.S. in Accounting – Thomas More College
Admitted to Practice
- CPA – Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Life & Health Insurance Agent – Commonwealth of Kentucky
- American Institute of CPA’s / KY Society of CPA’s – member
- Catholic Order of Foresters Fraternal – Life Insurance Field Agent
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish Council – Past President
- Coached various Recreational and Club Soccer teams