Matthew Roetting is a shareholder at Munninghoff, Lange & Company. His primary focus is working closely with small businesses and individuals to help them achieve their financial goals and plan for the future. He also specializes in providing assurance and tax compliance and planning services for common interest realty associations and other non-profit organizations. Matthew joined Munninghoff, Lange & Company in 2018, following the acquisition of Collins, Heeb, and Associates where he was a Senior Manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Kentucky University
- Bachelor Science in Finance, Northern Kentucky University
- Master of Accountancy, Concentration in Taxation, Northern Kentucky University
Admitted to Practice
- CPA – Commonwealth of Kentucky and State of Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio and Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants