Ken Hayes is a Director at Munninghoff, Lange & Company. His primary focus is the Firm’s Business Owner Planning and Tax Assurance Groups, focusing on the needs of the Automobile Dealership Industry as well as other closely held corporations. Ken also services the firm’s Small Business Consulting group with emphasis on Business Valuations. Prior to joining Munninghoff, Lange & Company, Ken spent 30 years with Hayes, Neltner & Schmidt CPA’s, a firm he co-founded.
- B.S. in Accounting – University of Kentucky
- MBA – University of Kentucky
Admitted to Practice
- CPA – Commonwealth of Kentucky
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church – Finance Committee Chairman