Brian Steppe is a shareholder at Munninghoff, Lange & Company and engages primarily in the firm’s assurance service group, but also serves clients in our tax compliance and planning and small business consulting groups. He serves clients across a wide range of industries, with concentrations in the insurance and warranty-related businesses, automotive and construction industries.
Brian has worked with clients in the insurance and warranty-related industries for fifteen plus years performing audits and supervising tax preparation services. Through this experience, Brian has assisted clients in the industry with transactional flows and tax planning opportunities. In addition to the assurance service group, Brian also is the firm’s quality review manager and IT, department supervisor.
Brian has worked at the firm since 1992 and in leadership\management role for the last fifteen years, which includes leading the assurance service group.
- B.S. Accounting – University of Kentucky
- Master of Accountancy, with a concentration in taxation – Miami University
Admitted to Practice
- CPA – State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Kentucky
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio and Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce – Finance Committee