Munninghoff, Lange & Co. is looking for a Tax Manager to add to our expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with peers and clients to establish relationships that will assist you in developing your professional skills. You will be working directly with clients while also working with your peers to oversee tax engagements. This position offers a great opportunity for career advancement and growth.
Our firm offers more than just compliance work to our clients through the deep relationships that we establish to better understand the planning needed to assist our clients in their continued growth and success.
We are a growing CPA firm and would love to add another positive, outgoing person to our team.
- Perform technical review and approval of all types of tax returns
- Ability to perform technical research projects
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the preparation and review of tax returns and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to solve complex tax issues
- Possess strong technical knowledge
- Assist in the training of staff
- Ability to interact with staff and decision makers to resolve issues
- Capable of managing workloads of staff members while providing feedback
- Participate actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of Tax experience, public accounting experience preferred
- An interest in all aspects of Tax and a desire to continue in public accounting
- Ability to interact with all members of the firm and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to PNeltner@ml-co.com