Douglas B. Lange, CPA, MBA
Doug Lange is a founding member of Munninghoff, Lange & Co. Doug's responsibilities include supervision of the firm's assurance and accounting service groups. He provides a variety of services to clients across a wide range of industries. Services he provides includes; Assistance in various negotiations involving financing, buyouts, reorganizations, and plant expansions; Consultations in the design and implementation of management, accounting, and reporting systems; Assist clients in the effective use and management of Captive Insurance formations; Testify as an expert witness on various business issues in litigation matters.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants (Past President of Northern Kentucky Chapter)
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Covington Business Council
- Northern Kentucky Growth Fund (Board Member)
- Greater Cincinnati Junior Rowing Association (Past President)
- Thomas More College (Past Instructor)
- Xavier University - M.B.A., Area of Concentration in Finance and Taxation.
- Thomas More College - B.A. Major in Accounting